Adagio COVID-19 Information
We understand that Covid-19 continues to raise concerns about travel.
IS ADAGIO OPERATING NORMALLY?
- Adagio is open for business as usual with the following exceptions:
- 3-person limit in the fitness room
- 3-person limit in the hot tub
- Increased cleaning in elevators
- Increased chair spacing on pool decks and the beach
- CDC Social distancing guidelines and group gathering limits are still strongly recommended in all settings
ARE STORES AND RESTAURANTS OPEN AROUND ADAGIO?
- Restaurants are open. Many have made considerations for outside dining space or inside distancing of tables.
- Retail stores are open.
WHAT HAPPENS IF FLORIDA BANS TRAVEL AGAIN? DO I GET A REFUND?
- Should Florida ban short term rentals again we will offer full refunds to those whose dates are included in the ban. Adagio can only consider Florida policy positions for our operations at this time. If your home state restricts travel or imposes a travel return quarantine it will not be grounds for cancellation with refund.
WHAT IF I AM WORRIED, BUT TRAVEL IS NOT OFFICIALLY BANNED? CAN I STILL CANCEL FOR A REFUND?
- Our normal cancellation policy will apply. You can cancel outside of 30 days prior to your rental arrival date with a $199 cancellation fee. Once within 30 days of your arrival date you are locked in and cancellation is no longer an option unless rentals are fully banned by the state of Florida.
Each person is responsible for their own decisions. The information provided on this page is for your convenience and is not a guarantee of travel safety. It is intended to help you make an informed decision. Ultimately, the decision to travel is yours.