The Thanksgiving season is upon us, and it’s time to start planning for this exciting, tasty holiday! If you want to experience the ultimate relaxing, beautiful, and fun-filled Thanksgiving, consider spending it in a vacation rental at the beach! Read on to find out how we would enjoy this treasured holiday with a 30A Thanksgiving getaway.
No matter what time of the year you visit 30A, there are always endless opportunities for fun! Check out the best things to see and do in our Free Vacation Guide.
3 Ingredients for the Perfect 30A Thanksgiving
When you spend Thanksgiving along 30A, you can look forward to luxurious vacation rentals with stunning beach views, much-needed family quality time, and of course, delicious Thanksgiving meals.
A Beautiful Home-Away-From-Home
When you’re looking for the best place to turn into your home away from home during your vacation, look no further than Adagio. One of the best parts about staying in an Adagio vacation rental for the holidays is that all our properties feature fully equipped kitchens. You’ll have everything you need to make your fantastic Thanksgiving dinner come to life. Plus, you’ll also have spacious dining and living areas where you can unwind and relax. You can enjoy your after-dinner treat or morning coffee out on the balcony that will either overlook our sparkling pool or the Gulf of Mexico.
Delicious 30A Thanksgiving Feasts
Don’t feel like doing the work in the kitchen this year? No problem! Sit back and relax and let someone else do the cooking for you. There are many local eateries on 30A that are offering Thanksgiving menus.
Note: Reservations are required for many of these restaurants. Don’t forget to call ahead!
- Cuvee 30A at 30Avenue (Inlet Beach) – This restaurant offers a Thanksgiving Buffet, featuring Chef Tim Creehan’s scrumptious Louisiana Fried Turkey and an array of traditional trimmings, side dishes, and desserts.
- The Pearl (Rosemary Beach) – The Pearl celebrates all day long with a full-day Thanksgiving Buffet.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse (Sandestin) – Each year, this steakhouse offers a three-course Thanksgiving feast, including your choice of Herb-Roasted Turkey, Filet Mignon, or Prime Bone-In Ribeye.
- WaterColor LakeHouse (Santa Rosa Beach) – This stunning venue offers Thanksgiving brunch for the whole family.
- Old Florida Fish House (Santa Rosa Beach) – Each year, Chef Michael Sichel will serve up a Thanksgiving brunch at Old Florida Fish House.
- Vue on 30A (Santa Rosa Beach) – Head to this beachfront restaurant and enjoy turkey or prime rib served with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie.
- Roux 30A (Santa Rosa Beach) – If you want to enjoy the flavor of Thanksgiving from your couch, Roux 30A will be preparing a Thanksgiving to-go menu.
Spread Holiday Cheer With Your Family
- Holiday Farmers Markets
- Grand Boulevard Festival of Trees
- Old Florida Holiday & Winter Market
- Here Comes Santa Claus at Baytowne Wharf
- And so much more!
Book Your Thanksgiving Stay With Adagio
There’s no time like the present to start planning your holiday getaway to 30A! Browse our collection of vacation rentals and pick the perfect one for your family today. We can’t wait to host you during your unforgettable 30A Thanksgiving.